Powered by Blogger.

Nail Polish Fail and Fix!

Monday, July 11, 2011

FAIL!

The other day I had blogged about how much I was in love with the look of blue crackle nail polish over a white undercoat.  I found the polishes and tried it out and it turned out to be a HUGE FAIL!  The white polish was way too translucent for what I wanted and I applied the crackle coat on way too thick and within an hour it was all chipping off already.  Boooooooo!

So I went on a mission to try again (the very next day)!  I bought an Essie polish in Blanc, which turned out to be a really opaque, bright white and this time applied a much thinner layer of the blue crackle.  I think it looks a lot better!  I'm still not thrilled with the quality of the blue crackle polish from Republic Nail, but at least it looks better now!  (Sorry the picture is a little blurry but I was having trouble photographing my own hand!)

FIX!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP