Powered by Blogger.

Sleek - Storm Palette

Tuesday, July 19, 2011




This Storm Palette is definetely for me a night palette, most shades are so shimmery but gorgeous.
All the shades are so pigmented even without primer, I took pictures with and without primer and the difference is almost not visible.  

I love this palette, and I am so happy that I finally got it.

===

Esta paleta da Sleek, a Storm para mim vai ser uma paleta que vou usar mais para criar looks para a noite ou mais dramaticos, a maioria das sombras tem bastante shimmer, mas são lindas.
Todas as sombras desta paleta são bastante pigmentadas mesmo sem o primer, eu tirei fotos com e sem primer e a diferenca não é quase nenhuma.

Adoro esta paleta, e finalmente decidi compra-la, não me desiludiu.


Picture with Flash
Picture in Natural Ligh

Natural light without primer

Natural Light with primer


Picture at Natural Light without primer
Picture at Natural Light with primer

Picture at Natural Light without primer

Picture at Natural Ligh with primer


Picture at Natural Ligh without primer

Picture at Natural Light with primer



0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP