Powered by Blogger.

Sleek - Oh So Special Palette

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

After looking in all Superdrug I could find, and not finding the Oh So Special palette, I decided to order it online, and I am so glad I did. I am in love with this palette. There are so many looks I can create and for me it is one of those palettes that will take you from day to night.

The shadows are so pigmented, and so pretty, there is the right amount of shimmer and matte eyeshadow, and I love that.

Here are the pictures.

===

Depois de procurar e procurar em todas as Superdrug que encontrei, e nao encontrar a paleta Oh So Special da Sleek, finalmente decidi compra-la online no site da Sleek, e ainda de bem que o fiz. Eu amo esta paleta. dá para criar tantos looks, e na minha opinião é uma daquelas paletas que dá para o dia a dia e para a noite.

As sombras são tão pigmentadas, e esta paleta tem o numero certo de sombras com shimmer e mate.

Aqui ficam as fotografias.


Picture at Natural Light

Picture with Flash

Picture at Natural Light without primer

Picture at Natural Light with primer


Picture at Natural Light without primer


Picture at Natural Light with primer



Picture at Natural Light without primer

Picture at Natural light with primer


Picture at Natural light without primer

Picture at Natural light with primer


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP