Powered by Blogger.

Meow Cosmetics order, p.1

Saturday, July 23, 2011

The cat lover inside of me HAD TO TRY MEOW COSMETICS.  Maybe I'm obsessive, I don't really care, but as soon as I saw their cat-themed website my eyes rolled back into my head.  The names are seriously too cute.  Hugs & Kitties?  Kept Kitty?  And of course, my purchase came in cheetah print wrapping paper.  I'm in love.



For my first Meow Cosmetics order I purchased a bunch of samples, and with the two free samples they threw in, it came to a total of 15!  I was so excited to try these and swatch them.  I got mostly eyeshadow, but I also tried samples of their undereye concealer, finishing powders, and blush.  
This part of my order will feature most of the eyeshadows I got.  I'll do another post tomorrow showing the undereye concealer/powders/blush!  The post was getting kind of pic-heavy, so I decided to do it this way- I hope you all don't mind!

Egyptian Treasures eyeshadows: Obelisk, Nile, Ancient

Rainforest collection eyeshadows: Boa, Endangered, Piranha

ScandalEyes Jessica R., CatEyes Caffeine Buzz, IdealEyes Kept Kitty

Random pictures of pretty swatches!

So gorgeous together!  I'm totally loving these eyeshadows, they swatch beautifully and have great pigmentation.  I love the multicolored glitter they have, especially Kept Kitty (that insane gold!).  It's beautiful!  
As much as I love the colors and insane variety they have, I'm not sure I'd buy full sizes.  You can either buy a sample baggie ($1.00) or a 10g jar ($10.25).  I wish they had an in-between size!  
Right now they have an awesome Christmas in July going on- you can purchase from the LE holiday collections this weekend only, and get free shipping (I believe it's US no minimum, international $30+).  I'm tempted..

Stay tuned for part two! :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP