Powered by Blogger.

Free earbuds and a $25 HD camcorder!

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Another 1SaleaDay post.  1SaleaDay.com is again offering another FREE items.  This time it's free noise canceling earbuds.  Leave a comment or testimonial on the Facebook page, then order your earbuds.  It says all orders that do not leave a facebook testimonial with be canceled so you might want to make sure you do that.

Also I was super excited about this deal.  I thought I'd have to wait until Christmas deals to find a deal this good on a digital video camera.  I've been wanting on to try my hand a Youtube videos as well as possible Vlog posts every now and then.  Anywho, 1SaleaDay has a Sylvania Pro DV-6000 720p pocket camcorder with 8X digital zoom, HDMI connectivity, and 4 GB SD card included!

The list price is $119 but 1Saleaday has it for $24.99!  They have it available in red, blue, and purple.  I got the red.  A lot of times their deal high tech devices are usually refurbs.  I read through all the description and didn't find anything to say that this one is a refurb.  In fact the description specifically says: NEW.





I'm not an affliliate, I don't receive any compensation for this post.  I just good deals when I see them and wanted to share with you



Free Stuff, Fun Sites, Contests, and More

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP