Powered by Blogger.

KloutPerk share: Free Spotify account for my readers

Friday, July 15, 2011

I'm got in on the Spotify account KloutPerk today. I wasn't going to at first but I'm so glad I did.  Spotify is a music service that gives you a huge selection of music just about anywhere.  There's even a mobile app for your smart phones so you can listen to the music in your Spotify account anywhere.  Add as many songs as you want to your Spotify library. It even searches your Windows Media and other sources to put all your music in one place 

I tried out the mobile app on my android based phone.  I was even able to pull up the music from my Windows Media on my smartphone.  I love to have music with me.  I listen to music while I'm cleaning, entering my giveaways, working out, in my car, um just about anywhere I can.  I'm so excited about Spotify and I've only started.  I'm sure that's only the tip of the iceberg.  You can share your music from Spotify on Facebook and twitter.

Use my Klout link to get a free month of Spotify.  After that there are options as low as $5 per month if you like it. Right now you can only get into Spotify via invitation so if you want it, go for it now.




Free Stuff, Fun Sites, Contests, and More

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP