Powered by Blogger.

NOTD: ELF and NYC=a combination I'm loving!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

You know that one nail polish that you've never really used, and it sits there taunting you every time you do your nails?  Because you don't give it enough "love"?  That is my bottle of NYC 103A Paparazzi Pink Glitter.  I got it for like $0.65 on clearance at Target last year, thinking it'd make a great glittery top coat- and it does, but I don't wear many shades that would typically go with a pinkish glitter.  Tonight, however, I was randomly playing around with my nails and tried this over another ELF polish, Innocent (a pale milky beige cream).  I kind of liked the result, and thought how even MORE awesome the NYC polish would look over my ELF Smoky Brown.  I think it does, anyway.  :)  Behold:


(Goodness, please click to enlarge these!)




I was hoping it would have more of a Chanel Paradoxal vibe, but unfortunately this is very pink (while Paradoxal is more purple/blue).  But hey, it doesn't take much to make me happy.  I'm excited about this combination if only because it cost me a mere $1.65 to achieve!

What are some nail looks you've been rocking?  

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP