Powered by Blogger.

Planning a wedding and blogging....

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

So I realized that I have 171 days!!! That's 5 months 3 weeks until my wedding!!!!! I want to show you some photos, and explain why I haven't posted as much like I used too.
I am having a Shabby Chic theme. Lots of DIY projects. Very small, maybe 55 ppl.


My Wedding Dress


DIY project- dyed my crinoline


Bridesmaid dresses.
The reason I am sharing this detail of my life with you all. Is because I am planning and making items so my blog post's wont happen everyday like they used too.
It's only for this month I have to finish some paper bouquets! I should be finished them by the end of this week. So I will be back to posting daily.
I am also trying to make more video's.  
Thanks ladies and see you daily hopefully next weekend! xoxo

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP