Powered by Blogger.

Awesome Deal @ Kmart: Maybelline Eyestudio!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Maybelline Eyestudio line is one of those that I had wanted to try since it came out, but always thought the price was "too high" for drugstore.  And, I read so-so reviews about the eyeshadows (Which were the products I was really interested in).
So the last several months I'd just lust over the beautiful shades, because I couldn't justify the $7-$10 price tag I saw at Walgreens and the like.

However, while snooping around Kmart this afternoon, I came across these guys.  Right underneath the Eyestudio display were tearpads for "$3.00 off any two Maybelline Eyestudio shadows or liners".  Then I looked at the prices for both the marblelized eyeshadow duos and the quads.  The quads at Kmart were $5.99, and the duos were $3.99.  Not bad!  What sold me: Maybelline is BOGO 1/2 off at Kmart this week, so I'd get the BOGO deal and the $3.00 off tearpad.

I was still a little unsure of the quality of these, but I decided to pick my luck and see.

Eyestudio quad in Made for Mauve

Eyestudio duo in Khaki Craze

I'd read reviews that the pigmentation of the quads weren't great, but I think it was dependent on the color.  Mad For Mauve is really, really nicely pigmented!
(Swatched in same order as the quad)

I'm really impressed with Khaki Craze as well.  The gold, especially.  I didn't expect it to be THAT gold:
(Swatched in opposite order as in the pan, sorry!)

Obviously the best part of this is the deal I got, which I mentioned at the beginning of this post.  Take a look at my receipt:

My total was a mere $5.46 for both of these eyeshadows.  If you have a Kmart in your area, I'd definitely recommend checking it out to see if you can score this deal yourself!  After trying these on my eyes I'll decide whether they're great enough to go back and get some more.  

Hope you're all having a good day!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP