Powered by Blogger.

Coastal Scents Brushes: Thoughts?

Friday, August 13, 2010

I'd love to hear any advice/thoughts you have on Coastal Scents' line of brushes.  I've done a lot of researching on youtube and various blogs recently, and so far they seem to be pretty decent (Especially for the low price tag).  These are the brushes that are in my "cart":
All photos from coastalscents.com
I've been wanting a pencil crease brush for the longest time.  I thought my Sonia Kashuk crease brush was it, but after washing it, it's just not pointed enough.

I have my MAC 224 crease brush already, but this one looks shorter and more compact.  I'm hoping it will blend faster than my 224.

MakeupbyTiffanyD on youtube recommended this one for making that perfect line with eyeliner.

I want a duo fiber stippling brush so badly for that "airbrush" effect!

I wanted one I saw on youtube reviews that was an 'italian badger angle blush brush', but couldn't find it on Coastal Scents.  This one got decent reviews on the webpage.

I read positive reviews on this one, too- that it's super soft and fluffy.  And pink!

These all together come to only about $30, but I'm still hesitant to place my order.  So if you have any recommendations on other brushes I should get, or ones I've listed here that I shouldn't get, please do let me know!  Thanks so much.  

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP