Powered by Blogger.

Super cheap Target find!

Friday, August 27, 2010

I got lucky at Target today to find this Colgate Pro Clinical toothpaste on clearance from $2.99 to $1.48!



I think it was on clearance because of the box is a little beat up, it was right on the shelf with the rest of them, which weren't discounted. I have been hanging on to a $1 off manufacturers coupon for this, so I finally got to put it to good use - the toothpaste cost me only .48c!

Of course, I was so excited about getting the deal that I didn't check the ingredients until I got home. I'm disappointed to see it includes sucralose as a sweetener. I avoid artificial sweeteners in my food, and don't like the current trend of adding it to other products as well... is it really necessary? It's in the mouthwash I use too. I guess it's not as bad as ingesting it, but still...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP