Powered by Blogger.

Eyeko Mascara Review

Tuesday, August 17, 2010






I bought the Eyeko Tube Mascara about ten days ago and thought I'd share my views with you. First off, its a frickin' squeezy tube, how mad is that?! I'd heard only good things about it, that you only needed one coat of it to get amazing and full lashes, so was eager to try it out.

What they say:

"Long & luscious lashes in 1 easy squeeze.Transforms lashes in the twinkle of an eye! Lash friendly formual combining natural oils and silicones with added Panthenol (Vitamin B).Designed to prevent dryness, premature breakage and to promote lash growth. The brush has widely dispersed bristles for evenly coated perfectly separated long lashes."


What I say:

I was a bit skeptical at first, as was my sister, because its in a squeezy tube (I still marvel at this!), which strikes me that there's a lot less product there and that it may dry out quicker than a normal mascara. I haven't had any problems with it so far and I absolutely love it! I usually use brown mascara, but this only comes in black so I decided to chance it.

The first day I used it, I lightly coated my eyelashes with the wand and was met with instant va-va voom voluminous, massive lashes. I was literally blown away by how different and "open" my eyes looked, and had to run down to my sister to tell her (who immediately decided to order some, typical!). In work I had no less than four people ask me if I was wearing fake eyelashes, and one who works with me has ordered a tube since.

As far as their claim that the mascara promotes lash growth, until I've used it for a while I can't really say. Not sure I believe a mascara can do that, but I'll keep using it and keep you updated!

Now, obviously, this product isn't with its downside, but so far I've only found one. Removing it. Its quite difficult to remove, and you really have to scrub to get it off. Other mascaras I have used are removed much more easily, but don't give anywhere near the same payoff. I'm literally in love. The Eyeko mascara is priced at £8/10euro, and the company ship free to the UK and Europe. Result.


Eyes With And Without Mascara


With Flash




Left (no mascara) Right (Eyeko Mascara)

Without Flash




You get the picture anyway. I'm in love with this product and would love to try more Eyeko stuff. Has anyone else tried this mascara or any Eyeko products?

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP