Powered by Blogger.

What Up.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

All right, basically this is a test to see if I actually figured out how to do this :)

I created this blog because I really hate when I just want a swatch of say, one color or one type of makeup, and I have to scroll through a 1000-word review just to find the pictures. I won't review any products here, not because I'm lazy; I just know that some people could care less.
Be patient with me, because this is my first blog ever (!) unless you count those lame livejournal things from high school. I have lots of pictures to take and add, and hopefully it won't be hard for me to figure out how to organize them so they are easy for you to find.
Some of the pictures have different lighting. I try to get the most true-to-life colors as possible. So even if the background looks a little yellow, the swatch colors should be fairly accurate.
Here we go!
Enjoy :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP