Powered by Blogger.

EOTD: Neutral 'smokey' eye with MAC Club+Naked Lunch

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Hey everyone, today I have a really simple EOTD to share with you.  I was anxious to test out my new MAC eyeshadows so I didn't waste any time.  :)  This shows how Club transforms depending on how you use it a little better than I can describe.  I used it along with Naked Lunch to make a look pretty wearable for everyday.
(PS- sorry about my eyebrows in advance, lol!  I need to trim them)




(Click on pictures to enlarge)

Products used:
- VS Pro eyeshadow primer
- MAC Naked Lunch (all over lid and up into crease)
- light color for highlight
- MAC Club (outer corner and blended into outer crease, along upper lash line)
- Clinique eyeliner in Roasted Coffee (upper and lower lash lines, smudged)
- L'Oreal Bare Naturale mascara in Black

I applied the Clinique eyeliner (it's a retractable eyeliner pen), and then applied Club over it and blended it upwards.  This is where Club really shines!  When layered over brown it looks like it does in the pan- a dark, duochrome-y greenish blue.  So pretty.  When it's on your skin, though (mine anyway), it looks more reddish brown.  The warmth of it pairs wonderfully with Naked Lunch.

(Top- Naked Lunch, Club)
(Bottom- Clinique eyeliner, Club layered over it)

Naked Lunch is really close to my skin tone, which is why it doesn't show up well in pictures, sorry about that!

Thanks for reading, guys!  Hope you're all having a nice Sunday.  I just took a walk up the street that my dorm building is on, only to find a Forever 21, Urban Outfitters, ULTA, Sephora, Charlotte Russe, and more just minutes away!  So I'm doing alright.  ;)  
<3

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP