Powered by Blogger.

No-go BlogHer Blog Hop

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Musing of a Marfanmom,   To Be Thode and Simply Stacie are doing a fun blog hop for those of us having to miss out on the BlogHer conference.  I didn't even know the BlogHer conference existed until about 3 months ago.  By then it was too late for me to get vacation and gather my money (or find a sponsor).

Alittle disappointed I wasn't able to go.  Especially when I see all the great happenings, the fun people going, the opportunity for my blog.  That's ok though.  Maybe next year.  In the mean time I decided to join the "No-go BlogHer Blog Hop"


Everyone participating should make a post answering these questions and then when it's available link this post to the blog hop linky.

1. When did you start blogging?

I started blogging in 2008.  I had friends and coworkers always asking me "how do you find out about this sale/deal/freebie?  How did you get this for free?  etc.  I would write down websites or instructions but i didn't always remember the exact site.  Not I just give them my blog link and it's much easier.  I didn't start getting really serious about blogging though until about April this year.

2.  Why did you start blogging?

Kind of mixed 1 and 2 together see answer in number 1.

3.  What is one thing you are going to do this week that is WAY cooler than going to BlogHer?

My hubby and I have very few weekends off together. We actually do have one off together this coming weekend. We plan on spending as much time with each other as possible.  We're going to go out to eat and go shopping together. 

4. Share a post that you think says a lot about you or is your favorite. 

This is probably my favorite post: http://angiewith2.blogspot.com/2009/12/tips-on-how-to-be-frugalista.html
My tips on how to be a Frugalista. These are frugal tips i live by.  It's saved me a lot of money over the years AND is the basis of my blog.  


DONT FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY GIVEAWAYS WHILE YOU'RE HERE. :-)


NoGoBlogHer



Free Stuff, Fun Sites, Contests, and More

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP