Powered by Blogger.

NOTD: 10 Nail Lacquer Spring Awakening

Sunday, August 1, 2010

This is possibly my most favorite nail polish right now, and I'm not even saying that because I received it as a gift.  The other light purple I have in my collection is one from The Icing, and it's lighter than this and is muted.  This isn't too "bright and bold", but it's definitely not muted.  Spring Awakening is a gorgeous purple creme with blue undertones (I apologize for not being better at describing nail polishes- it's a weakness of mine).


10 Professional Nail Lacquer is a fairly new line that is sold exclusively at CVS stores.  I think they are considered a "higher, more professional quality" line compared to another new brand of nail polishes only at CVS, Confetti.  10 Professional Nail Lacquer retails for $3.99 a bottle, and Confetti for $1.99.

The application of this color was great.  I haven't tried any of the others since I don't have a CVS within range, so I can't speak for the rest of the line.  However, if you can access these, I'd recommend this shade for an affordable, beautiful nail polish!

Speaking of CVS, I'm so so excited to go to Chicago (I've mentioned it before I think but I'm starting school at Columbia College this fall).  There is a CVS within walking distance from me, I'm pretty sure! I did a store search and there are several in Chicago, and the one I'm thinking of in particular should be just down the street and around the corner from where my school is located.  Awesome!
(LOL, who ever thought someone would be so excited to go to a CVS?)
I'm also happy to be near a MAC counter, Forever 21, Urban Outfitters, etc etc etc.  One thing I dislike about living in the Midwest is the lack of available shopping.  If it's not in the town you live in, it's probably not within a couple hundred miles.  I grew up and spent most of my life in California (We just moved out here a couple of years ago), so I'm really not used to "towns"!

Anyway, sorry about the rant.  I do have a question for anyone who can answer.  I've been meaning to use this Neutrogena $3.00 off coupon I have, and I'm interested in either the Healthy Skin Enhancer tinted moisturizer, or the Healthy Skin Glow Sheers.  
Has anyone used either of these?  Would you recommend one or the other, or should I skip both?  
Thanks so much!  Hope you all had a great weekend.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP