Powered by Blogger.

ELF 'Eye Brights' Beauty Book Swatches

Monday, August 16, 2010

(I meant to post this last week- I can't believe I forgot to post it until now, my bad!)

I finally got the ELF Beauty Book I had originally wanted, the Eye Brights edition!  I love the Neutral edition, the other one I have.  These books are really a nice find if you can get your hands on them- I know my Targets didn't carry them until just recently.
Some of the super glittery shades in this book are a little gritty, and also lack slightly in pigmentation when compared to their softer, more buttery relatives.  There's only a few that are like that, though; it doesn't make me like the palette any less!  The colors I was most looking forward to didn't disappoint (For $5 and 12 shades, it's hard to complain).


(I mainly bought this for that blue, green, lilac, and purple)

Swatches of first two rows, in same order as palette:
(The brown on the bottom-left looks nice for neutral looks)

Swatches of bottom row, in same order:
(The silver is unfortunately the least pigmented)

I love doing swatches like this, because my whole arm ends up looking colorful!  Haha.

All right, I think this is it for my eyeshadow purchasing for awhile.  I have too many that need to get used up.  :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP