Powered by Blogger.

I Found It! Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

You guys, Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Hidden Treasure really suits its name.  Don't you think?  It's definitely a hidden treasure in my opinion.  It was always sold out at my Walgreens when the LE collection was available.  The first time I saw it in person was a few months ago at Walmart, although I didn't buy it because I was really tight on money and spending $7 on a nail polish still felt like too much.  However, after that, I knew that if I saw it again I needed to buy it.  Pictures of it online just looked too beautiful not to!
So when I found it today at Walgreens, I snatched it up.  It was just sitting there by itself on the shelf next to the Revlon Just Add Sparkle LE collection.  I used my $.50/1 Sally Hansen nail polish coupon from Redplum which helped a little, too.
Time for pictures!

This one really is ridiculously hard to capture in pictures- I know people had said that, but I didn't realize how true it was!
I swatched this over five nail polishes: Rimmel Violet Metal (thumb), ELF Innocent (pointer), ELF Moonlight (middle), Wet 'n' Wild Through the Grapevine (ring), Revlon Lilac Pastelle (pinky).




Over Wet 'n' Wild Through the Grapevine
(Blurry, but it shows the different colors in different lights!)

Over Rimmel Violet Starlet


I'm really glad I just got this.  I kept telling myself I did "need" it because it would be too "flashy", but it's really not.  And I can't wait to pair this over a nude nail polish- it'd be the perfect way to make nude nails more interesting!  

I'm sure a lot of you own this already- how do you like it?  

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP