Powered by Blogger.

mini haul..

Sunday, August 15, 2010

I did a bit of shopping over the last week in MAC, Eyeko and Barry M. I ordered the Eyeko from their website because you can't get the products here. The package ( yep, another one!) arrived really quickly and the packaging was adorable. I will be doing a review of the Eyeko mascara in a few days, when I've used the product for long enough. I've found my neutral nail varnish for the winter, Posh Polish. Move over Essie Mink Muffs, you have been replaced.


I also got two Barry M Dazzle Dusts, usually pots of eyeshadow scare me because I usually drop them everywhere and their so so messy. But I decided, feck it, I'll get these. I got dd53 Chocolate and dd98 Petrol Black. I'm so excited about Petrol Black, its amazing and has flecks of blue, purple, green in it. Love it. Apart from the fact that their really messy, I think I'll invest in a few more of these.

.

And, finally, I got two lipsticks in MAC. One was part of Back To MAC, so it didn't come with a box (does anyone know why this is?!) I love the packaging and I keep all my MAC lipsticks in their boxes..I really really wanted to get Painterly Paint Pot but its sold out in all the MAC counters near me. Sob. Anyways, back to the lipsticks, I got Creme Cup and Angel. They look the same in the picture, but Creme Cup has a more nude/peach tone while Angel has a pinker tone. Love them. I'm in love with everything at the moment.. What products are you loving?


L-R- Angel, Creme Cup

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP