Powered by Blogger.

Target haul!

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Went to Target today and got a lot of freebies :)


Approximate total price of items pictured: $16
Amount paid: $3.19!!

The Air Wick air fresheners (I love these because they're non-aerosol light fragrances!) were on sale for $1.99, and I had a B1G1 free coupon. So the two of them were $1.99, making them less than a dollar each.

The Whiskas cat food trays were 57c, and I used two B1G1 free coupons, paying $1.14 for all four. These are pretty pricey as far as cat food goes, but the kitties love them so it's nice to spoil them every once in a while :D

The Sobe Lifewaters (usually $1 each) I got for free, using a B1G1 free manufacturers coupon in addition to two 50c off Target coupons.

U by Kotex tampons were on clearance for $2.08, so I used one manufacturers $1 off coupon in addition to a Target $1 off coupon, making them 8 cents!

The Post-its were all free using $1 off manufacturers coupons (they're only $1 regularly)

And the Bic pens were 99c each, so I used $1/2 manufacturers stacked with a $1/2 Target coupon, making them free with a 2c overage!

I love shopping trips like these :D

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP