Powered by Blogger.

NOTD: Revlon Gum Drop!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I really didn't want to take off my 10 Nail Lacquer in Spring Awakening nail polish, but I couldn't wait a few more days to try this, lol!

You guys, I have wanted this nail polish so badly since seeing swatches a month or so ago on Justine's blog.  I remember looking at them and being crushed that it was a LE shade and I missed it!  However, last week I happened to stop in at Kmart, and I saw a Revlon nail display that held all the "Scents of Summer" and "Daydreamer" nail polishes (A similar one that Gianna @ Nouveau Cheap posted about here).  I have seen some random LE displays at this Kmart (Not many, but enough to get me excited as I rarely see them!), so this shouldn't have surprised me that much.
Anyway, I didn't pick it up.  I needed to sleep on it a week or so.
Today came, I decided I still needed that nail polish, so I went back and got it.  I'm so happy I did!  Gum Drop is my first light "periwinkle" color, and it's making lovely friends with my other Revlons.


I love it!  I'm so happy that Revlon brought back these shades, at least for the time being.  Gum Drop is part of the Scents of Summer collection, so it has a sugary smell (Like bubble gum), and I can still smell it even after applying a top coat.  It doesn't bother me much, though- I have hopes it will dissipate after tonight.



This was my only "must have" that I saw from the Scents of Summer one, but the others were very pretty.  Did you have a favorite from any recent LE collections?  

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP