Powered by Blogger.

NOTD: Rimmel Violet Metal

Sunday, August 15, 2010

It's funny that I decided to change my nail polish tonight.  Earlier today this girl I work with commented on my "ever-changing" nails- outside of my blog, no one really notices the fact that I change my nail polish 2-3 times a week, so I always love hearing her comments (She usually notices when I have on a different color).  I hope I see her tomorrow at work, lol.  She can see this new color!
Anyway, this is another Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro nail polish, in the color Violet Metal.  I look at this every time I pass by a Rimmel display.  I'm not sure why I haven't gotten it sooner.
Today I got this one along with Marine Blue.  I used my BOGO free coupon from this month's All You magazine and got these both for $4 and some change.




Isn't it pretty?  I'll take a stab at describing it, but again, bear with me (I'm terrible at describing nail polishes!).  It's a reddish purple with very fine shimmer, and in the light it shines blue.  It's really cool the way it's not just a purple.  It's several colors in one!

In this picture you can really see the blue

I also like that it's shimmery, but it doesn't scream "shimmer".  The shimmers are so fine that you can really only tell from up close.

Thanks for reading!  
<3

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP