Powered by Blogger.

NOTD: Sally Hansen Pacific Blue

Thursday, August 12, 2010

FYI before I start this post:  I'm planning on doing a review of my Victoria's Secret eyeshadow primer very soon (Either tonight or tomorrow morning).  I'm doing an "official" testing of it today.  I've used it ever since I got it a few weeks ago, but for one reason or another I keep forgetting to take pictures or something (Like my eye makeup won't be "right" for showing pictures in a review).  Expect that soon, though!

So, this is a long-overdue NOTD featuring my Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear polish in Pacific Blue.  I got this along with the color Wet Cement a few weeks ago, when Walgreens had these 2/$4.  I was too "afraid" to wear this one!  It's a pretty bright blue, at least for me, but it's seriously gorgeous.  The formula is also just phenomenal- especially for being $2 on sale!

I did this manicure with only one coat.  Can you believe that?  It goes completely opaque with one.  I would have done another just for kicks, but my boyfriend called me and I got distracted.  ;)


Just like my past experiences with Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear, this color applied and lasts like a dream.  I forget exactly how long Wet Cement lasted on me when I wore it, but I know it was at least several days before I saw chipping.  
If you love bright, fun colors, I think you'll love this entire line!  

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP