Powered by Blogger.

Idol Eyes

Monday, August 23, 2010

I have been without a computer for the last month and have no idea when I will be getting it back!:( The Geek Squad messed up big time! If you follow my videos you know that I had talked about a certain eye look I have been doing and promised to do a tutorial but haven't had a computer!

I just wanted to share this very simple eye look and I will do a tutorial as soon as I get my computer back (I'm borrowing my in-law's for a few hours!).

What I used:
Nars Eyeshadow base ( will do a review soon)
MAC Vapour (all over the lid)
MAC Idol Eyes (mixed with fix + because it's not very pigmented) on my lid up to the crease
MAC Satin Taupe on the crease
and Prestige liquid liner in Envy! This is a beautiful green liner and almost mistake proof! :)
L'Oreal Voluminous mascara






This look is super easy and pretty much mistake proof... it's great for day and night! :)

I miss you all! xo

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP