Powered by Blogger.

Another Small Haul (ELF from Target)

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Today I was at Target with my mom (One of my favorite bonding activities :); I always have a good time when I go out with her.  Even if we just go to the grocery store or something like that, it's enjoyable.  We actually did hit up the grocery store after Target.  Our local one has food samples on Saturdays, so we love to go see what's cookin'.  :)

Anyway, back to Target.  Every single time I go there, I peruse the ELF display.  I swear I have everything I really want from the professional+studio line items my Target offers, but I like to think I'll spot something new.  Of course there wasn't anything new today, but I did decide I "needed" a few more things.  THAT is my problem with super affordable products that are also good quality!  Damn you, ELF.

I bought the Studio blush in Mellow Mauve (For once, the color swatch on the website is pretty darn accurate!), the Studio Complexion Perfection, the Studio blush brush, and the professional line foundation brush.  All studio items I bought were $3.00, and the foundation brush was $1.00.


(Complexion Perfection color-correcting powder)

(blush in Mellow Mauve)

(Studio blush brush)

(Foundation brush)

I'm most curious about the Complexion Perfection and foundation brush.  I've never tried either type of product.  I used to think brushes were a waste of money (When I was younger, like 15-16).  I'd be like, "Why spend money on them when you can use your finger?!".  I definitely see the point in using brushes now, but I've yet to use any kind of foundation or concealer brush.  Those products I usually just apply with my finger.  Now, the ELF $1.00 foundation brush probably isn't the best quality, but I'm hoping to notice a little difference in application with it.

Thanks for reading!  How was your weekend? 

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP