Powered by Blogger.

EOTD: Brown+Green

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

How's your Tuesday going?  I took my psych final today; I'm SO glad that class is over!
This is an eye look I did using a Wet 'n' Wild eyeshadow I bought at Walgreens the other day, as WnW is BOGO1/2off this week.  It's the ColorIcon e/s single in Envy (green).
I really quite like these shadows.  I got another one in Nutty, which is a light taupe-ish color.  So far, they've seemed to blend well and last a long time on my eyes.  I just LOVE the shade of green in Envy; if you have green eyes, it makes them pop.  :)  This is kind of hard to tell in my pictures- my flash slightly washes out the color- but here's a picture of the e/s by itself so you can see the true color:



And here's how I used it:


(BTW, sorry about my crazy stray eyebrows!)
Basically, I used the ELF defining eye brush to sweep it on the outer V of my eyelid, and then I blended it into the crease.

Other products used:
-Icing e/s duo (From my 'April favorites' post- I used the light creamy pink shade all over my lid and up to the brow bone, as well as in the inner corners)
-Rimmel Spark It Up eyeliner in Tigers Eye
-ELF waterproof eyeliner pen in Coffee (I just applied a little along my upper lash line for definition)
-ELF Butternut quad- I used the shimmery medium brown shade to line the outer half of my lower lash line
-Covergirl Lash Blast mascara in Black



Thanks for reading!  :)
(Oh, I have on the ELF Studio blush in Mellow Mauve that I got the other day- I think I like it.  It's still growing on me, though.)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP