Powered by Blogger.

New Rock Band Worth Checking Out

Friday, May 28, 2010



Band website builder
Quantcast
If you're into rock music like me then I found a new band you might be interested in.  The band is called:
Hail the Villian
They have a cd coming up that you can pre-order for $11.99 on their website: Hail the Villian online store
They are touring with a few other big rock bands Like Lacuna Coil, Three Days Grace and a few others.

Their First single is: Take Back the Fear
You can listen to their music on Myspace:  http://www.myspace.com/hailthevillain
Facebook: Hail the Villain on Facebook
And their also on Twitter:  http://twitter.com/hailthevillain

CD is due out June 8th 2010.  listening to them I'm put in mind a little bit of Adema and Static X with their own element in their.  Not sure but I like it!

I was not paid or offered any compensation for this post.  I love music and incorporate into many aspects of my life. When I find music I enjoy I like to share it with people.

Population: Declining

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP