Powered by Blogger.

EOTD: Pop of Teal

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Edit
I just realized that this looks pretty similar to my first EOTD, the green and brown one.  The greens really are completely different, but in my pictures it's hard to see.  :/  Sorry about that.
---

Hey all!  I know I said I would do a comparison post between two eyeliners tonight, but I'm going to save that until tomorrow I think (If that's OK :).
I just got really bored and started playing with makeup- it's one of my favorite things to do!  Especially late at night, when I'm not yet tired to go to bed.
So anyway, this isn't really a true "Eye of the Day" because I didn't wear it the entire day, but that's OK I suppose lol.  I used ELF's eyeshadow quad in "Nymph Dreams", with an extra emphasis on the light teal color.  It's kind of hard to see how vibrant it is in these pictures.  I'm still learning to take good pictures that show the true color, as I'm sure you can all tell.  :/  Thanks so much for bearing with me while I figure my camera out!  It's quite tricky, no?


Products Used:
-Almay Bright Eyes eye base
-ELF Brightening Eyeshadow quad in Nymph Dreams
-Wet 'n' Wild Idol Eyes eyeliner in Dark Brown
-Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express mascara in Black






(OK, forgive me, I forgot to take my own picture of the quad and got too lazy to go back and do it.  Haha.  This is from the ELF website, eyeslipsface.com)

So. 
-I used the light gold color all over my lid and up to the brow bone (As a highlighter).  

-Next, I "packed" the bronze onto my lid and blended it upwards to my crease.
-Then, I did a soft "V" on the outer corners of my eyes with the teal, blending into the crease.
-I lined the outer edges of my top and bottom lash lines with the WnW eyeliner.
-I curled my lashes, and applied the Maybelline mascara on top lashes (Two coats), and the outer corners of the bottom.

And done!  Hope you liked it, and thanks again for reading.  Comments are always appreciated and returned :)

-

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP