Powered by Blogger.

Lotion!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Darn Bath & Body Works, they seem to have me hooked lately.  I went in there for Mother's Day (Which I blogged about, I think) and came out with more than I planned, and I'm also on the email list so I hear about all their great deals.  Which is why I ventured in again today.  I got another one of those "Free Signature item with $10 purchase" coupons.  They are so hard for me to pass up, by the way- I mean, $10 is super easy to spend in there, and a free full-sized signature item is a pretty good deal.
I really wanted some travel-sized lotions, like the ones I bought for my mom, so I thought that would be a great way to spend $10.  Then I picked out the White Citrus moisture lotion for my free item.


White Citrus, Moonlight Magic (2oz), Sensual Amber (3oz), Coconut Lime Verbana (3oz)

I actually wish I got the Coconut Lime Verbana as my full-sized one.  It's one of my favorites (Next to Twilight Woods, which I already have)!  But it does smell pretty similar to White Citrus.
Normally I don't even go for light, citrus-y scents- I love the depth of ones like Sensual Amber and Twilight Woods.  Victoria's Secret has a perfume called Velvet, from their Parfums Intimes line, and I'm all over that during the winter.  But anyway, I thought these would be great to have during the summer!  And they're so easy to throw in your purse.

With the 3 for $10 promotion Bath & Body Works has, my total today was $10.60.  Not too bad, I must say (Although I know you get more for your money by buying the larger sizes).

Oh yeah, and shame on BBW again- I'm destined to go in there at least one other time this month, because they put another one of those coupons in my bag!

I love lotion :)


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP