Powered by Blogger.

Sweet Blogger Award!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010


I've never been nominated for a blog award- or thought I would be, for that matter.  So imagine my surprise when I found that the lovely Maquilagem Masstige had awarded me the Sweet Blogger award!  Thank you so much girl!  I'm honored.  :)  I can honestly say that makeup and blogging have become such wonderful hobbies for me, and it's amazing to be in a community so inviting.


The Rules:

* Give this award to 10 sweet bloggers.
* Make a post about the award including the picture and mention the person who gave it to you.
* Put the award on your blog.
* Let your nominated 10 know you've awarded them by leaving a comment.

I nominate these ten deserving bloggers for this award:
-Lisa and Beth at Drugstore Divas
-Recessionista at Nouveau Cheap
-Jeweled Thumb at Jeweled Thumb
-Fern at Fern Laura
-Luna at Lovely Moon
-Heather at Eyeconic Makeup
-Jolie Laide Girl at Jolie Laide Girl
-Stacy at Organized Beauty
-Caitlin at Chrysanthemum

:)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP