Powered by Blogger.

Small Walgreens Haul

Saturday, May 1, 2010

After a long week of work and the wrapping-up of school, I decided I needed a little trip to Walgreens to treat myself.  The one close to my house usually starts the Sunday deals on Saturdays (A day early), and today was no different!  This next week, brands like Rimmel, Wet 'N Wild, Covergirl, and Revlon all have BOGO 50%  sales on all cosmetics.  And today I was able to take advantage of the BOGO 50% off sale on Sinful Colors nail polish, as well.  Awesome!  Here's what I got:


Wet 'n' Wild ColorIcon blush in Mellow Wine

Wet 'n' Wild ColorIcon eyeshadow in Knock On Wood


Sinful Colors nail polishes in (Left to right) Mint Apple, Vacation Time, San Francisco, and You Just Wait

Both the WnW products retail at $2.99, so with the BOGO sale I paid $2.99 for one, and $1.50 for the other.  The Sinful Colors polishes were to $1.99 for one, $.99 for the other, so together it was a pretty good deal.

I'll be reviewing both the blush and eyeshadows as soon as I get a chance to try them out.  Hope you're having a great Saturday night!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP