Powered by Blogger.

Review of Angie's Candles

Monday, May 10, 2010

I'm fairly new to candle making. A few months ago I chose blog followers who were interested in reviewing my candles. 

I sent them each an 8 oz jar candle made from soy wax.  The scent: Lemon Bundt Cake. 

I asked for an honest review so I can found out what I need to work on and what is good. I would eventually like to start selling them but I don't want to sell them until I know if anything needs some tweeking.

I had friends and family member try them and they like them.  But, you know, sometimes family doesn't want to tell you the negative things.  So that being said, as my reviewers receive and burn their candles they will be posting in the comments section of this blog.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP