Powered by Blogger.

Tag! Would You Rather?

Saturday, May 29, 2010

The sweet Lovely Moon tagged me for this game of "Would You Rather".  :)  Normally I'm not one to actually fill these out, but I'm currently blanking on post ideas and I love reading these on other blogs.  Thanks for bearing with me while I'm in-between posts!

The Rules:

1) Copy this picture and put it into your own post
2) Answer all the questions
3) Tag as many people as you like
4) Tell them that you've tagged them
5) See what they answered!


Be extremely beautiful or extremely intelligent?
Extremely intelligent

Go without brushing your teeth for a year or go without washing your hair for a year?
Washing my hair- I can go a night without brushing my teeth, but much more than that and they just feel too yucky.  Although my hair would feel pretty darn gross too without being washed for several days!

Be Rich or Famous?
Rich.  I would hate the publicity that celebrities get.  I used to think it looked great, but now not so much.

Have an amazing shoe collection or an amazing makeup collection?
Makeup.  I love shoes, don't get me wrong, but I don't obsess over them quite as much as I do makeup.

Be able to sing or be able to dance?
Dance, I think.  My sister is the singer in my family, so I'll let her shine.

Be stranded on a Desert Island or in the Desert?
The desert- the thought of an island seems TOO isolated.

Have a Computer or a TV?
Computer

Wear spots or stripes for the rest of your life?
Stripes (I hope they're navy blue and white; I love nautical stuff!)

Drink out of a Teacup or a Mug?
Teacup, although I never drink out of either. :)

Receive a bunch of Flowers or a box of chocolates?
Flowers.  I love my chocolate but flowers are just so gorgeous.  And thoughtful.

Have a hug or a Kiss from someone you love?
Hug. 

Wear Converse or Stilettos?
I never wear either, but stilettos?  I don't know, I think high heels make me feel so feminine!

Meet Johnny Depp or Robert Pattinson?
Johnny Depp

Be a Fairy or a Mermaid?
Fairy!

A Coffee or a Cup of Tea?
Tea

Pink nails or Blue nails?
Blue- hopefully it's sky blue!  I'm in love with that nail shade ATM, although I've yet to buy one.

Live somewhere sunny or somwhere cold?
Sunny.  I miss the California sun.

Have an amazing house or an amazing car?
Amazing house.

Be kind or funny?
Kind.  Being funny can only get you so far.

Eat Sweets or Cake?
Sweets.  I have a ginormous sweet tooth.

Hold a Tarantula or a Snake?
Snake.

Wear a neclace or a ring?
Necklace.

Laugh or Smile?
Laugh.

Be hated or be a hater?
Be hated.  Although hate is such a strong word.

Wear Pearls or Beads?
Beads.

If you had to choose, lose your sight or your hearing?
Hearing.

Have lots of money or lots of friends?
Lots of friends.  

Love or be loved?
I don't know; I think you need one to have the other.

I tag:
everyone who wants to participate :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP