Powered by Blogger.

This Makes Me Happy...

Friday, May 21, 2010

Today, I discovered a less expensive version of one of my favorite (high-end) fragrances, Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture.  It is Victoria's Secret's Supermodel fragrance!
Now, this one isn't new to me.  I've been a long time fan of Victoria's Secret perfumes, and I tried Supermodel what seems like ages ago.  But it wasn't until today that I realized how much it reminds me of Viva La Juicy.  This is so awesome, guys!  I just can't rationalize spending $65+ on a perfume, let alone over $50, and since Viva La Juicy is $85 for 3.4oz, it's just completely out of my budget.  I do know that there are retailers that sell it for less- I think Gordman's has a decent price- but usually the size is much smaller too.
Supermodel is $39 for 1oz and $49 for 2.5oz.  It's not exactly the same fragrance, obviously, but I spritzed my wrists with each one today and they were quite similar (At least enough to save some money).
I'm going to wait until VS's semi-annual sale this summer to see if it maybe goes on sale, but if it doesn't, I still think I'll be eager to try it out.



What is your favorite fragrance?  Have you ever found near-dupes for it?

(PS- Expect a haul post either tonight or tomorrow morning!  I have some new goodies.  I need to stop spending money now, goodness!)

(Photos from http://www.victoriassecret.com and http://www.sephora.com)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP