Powered by Blogger.

Free Books for Bloggers

Saturday, May 29, 2010

I became a member of booksneeze.com.  I had received my first book and reviewed it.  If you read my blog you know that I'm always looking for a way to get something for free or at a bargain price.  I don't mind if I have to work for it a little bit. I started wondering, are there any other programs like booksneeze.com out there?  Completing some searches I found a few.  I'll share them with you, because, well, that's what my blog is about.  Letting you know about Good Freebies, Fun sites to visit, Sweepstakes I find, review of products that fit a budget and whatever else might save you money.

www.booksneeze.com
Christian books

I review for BookSneeze

Litfuse Group
 

Waterbrook Multnomah 
Christian books

Navpress
Christian books

Harper Collins First Look Program (temporarily not available)
You don't have to be a blogger to be involved in this one.  I did this one for a while and received many very good mainstream books from them.  You can choose your genres that you're interested in.  I reviewed books like:  Football Hero by Tom Green (very good even if you're not into football, i think I cried once or twice), Ever by Gail Carson Levine, Seeker #1: The Quest Begins by Erin Hunter and many others.  The message on the First look page says they are on Hiatus while they "create and even better book program"


As I find more I'll list them.  I'm also looking for main stream publishing companies that have blogger book review programs that aren't necessarily christian books.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP