Powered by Blogger.

My Recent ELF Order- Haulage To Expect!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My next package from ELF will be a bigger one, mainly due to the 10 free mineral eyeshadows I got with my $20 purchase.  I'm very excited!  I've only ordered once online from them, but I had a great experience- they got everything right and I received it the very same day FedEx said I would.
Anyway, I'm really looking forward to a few things in particular that I'm getting, so I decided I'd just fill you all in as well.  :)  This list is in order of what I'm most excited for.

Mineral eyeshadows in: Earthy, Elegant, Sweet, Socialite, Wild, Confident, Natural, Caffeinated, Royal, and Trendy.

Studio Cream Eyeliner in Midnight

Studio Eye Transformer

Nail polish in Dark Navy, Innocent, Mint Cream, Smokey Brown, and Moonlight.

Studio Powder Brush

Studio Concealer Brush (I wanted the small angled brush but they've been out of stock forever >:(! )

All Over Cover Stick in Light Beige 

Natural Radiance Blush in Shy

Tinted Moisturizer in Light Beige (I have this already and love it, so long as I use it with powder.  I've used up over half of mine and will need more soon!)

Expect some major posts to come when I get my package!  I'm excited to try these out- especially the cream eyeliner and eye transformer.  The latter looks interesting/weird to me.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP