Powered by Blogger.

EOTD: Silver Lining with E.L.F.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Here's a smokey eye look that I haven't done in far too long!  This Silver Lining E.L.F. eyeshadow quad was my first favorite from the inexpensive brand.  I remember seeing the bright purple and being so amazed with the color and pigmentation- I've yet to find a drugstore purple that is similar to this.

(I'm talking about the bright blueish purple, in the bottom left)

Anyway, I really haven't used this quad this past year, but that's about to change.  :)  I forgot how much I love it.  And, it pairs perfectly with the L'Oreal HiP eyeliner that I used for this look as well.

In addition to this quad, I used:
Almay Bright Eyes eye base

L'Oreal HiP eyeliner in Violet Volt

Covergirl Lash Blast Volume in Black

And here's the look I created:


1.  I applied the Almay eye base to my entire lid
2.  Then, I put the bright blue/purple eyeshadow in the outer half of my crease, blending in towards the center.
3.  I sweeped the dark grey eyeshadow along my upper lash line and out to where I ended the blue/purple shade, at the outer corner of my lash line (Completing a "V" shape with the two colors, if that makes sense)
4.  I applied the light pink color to the inner half of my lid, blending all the colors together
5.  Lastly for eyeshadows, I used the white frosty shade to highlight the inner corner of my eye, as well as my brow bone.
6.  For eyeliner, I applied a thin line of Violet Volt to my upper lash line, and then to my entire lower lash line.
7.  I finished the look with two coats of Lash Blash volume.






It's been cloudy/rainy out lately, so I apologize for the weird coloring of my pictures.  Hopefully we'll see the sun soon!  
:)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP