Powered by Blogger.

Things I'm lusting over...

Sunday, May 2, 2010

I might very well have developed a small shopping addiction this year, whoops haha.  It's not that I necessarily spend money all the time, but I just can't get enough of window browsing, searching for deals online, etc.  It's so fun and relaxing.  :)

These are some things I'm currently wanting.  If money weren't an issue for some of it, I'd have my hands on it all...
(Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne EDP.  I just smelled this inside a Glamour from last October, and I love it.  So spring-y.)


(Physicians Formula Gel Creamliner for green eyes- I can't seem to find this ANYWHERE near me :/ )

(American Eagle braided sandals; so cute.  I need a new pair of sandals too, as warm weather is fast approaching!)

(Steve Madden 'Bside' tote in Nude- if only this wasn't almost $150... sigh)

(Givenchy Fleur de Frangipanier Unique compact powder.... Soo pretty, but totally not in my budget haha.  It's okay to oogle :)

(Lancome Definicils mascara- I totally stole this from my mom's makeup drawer and tried it.  I love the definition it gives.)

Time to go to bed; tomorrow's Monday!  I can't believe another week has gone by and a new one is about to start already.  Have a good night, all.  :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP