Powered by Blogger.

ELF Lip Colors

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I think my love for ELF products is pretty obvious at this point.  I use at least one of their products every day, because even a lot of my brushes are ELF.  For me, as long as a cheap product works just as good as a more expensive one, I'll buy it.  And I don't even require it to work fabulously.  Take ELF's lip glosses/liquid lipsticks that I'm showing in this post, for example.  No, they are not the best quality, and there isn't a huge amount of product in the container, but they do well enough for my purposes.
Let me explain:  I don't really love having something on my lips all the time.  I've tried long-wear lipsticks, and I end up removing them after an hour or so.  These ELF lip products don't last a terribly long time (I've never taken careful note of exactly how long, but I don't notice it any longer than 1-1/2 hours).  Personally, I love this.  And for $1, as all of these are, you really can't expect much more.
Anyway, I'm pretty pleased with everything I've tried.  The colors aren't terribly pigmented at all, but it's enough to tell a slight difference.   In this post, I'll be showing one Super Glossy Lip Shine Spf 15, one Plumping Lip Glaze, one Luscious Liquid Lipstick, and three Hypershine Glosses.


First up is a Super Glossy Lip Shine in Goddess:
(All are from the $1.00 Professional line, by the way!)

Next are the Hypershine Glosses
Fairy:

Vixen (This is more vivid in person- I couldn't get the lighting right, sorry!):

Blossom:

Plumping Lip Glaze in Pink Lemonade:

Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Baby Lips:

As you can see, they are all pretty sheer and light; however, Vixen is definitely more vibrant in person compared to the rest of them.  Blossom and Baby Lips are very similar in color, the only difference being one is a lip gloss and the other a "lip stick".  I love the colors of them- I seem to be drawn to soft, rose-y pinks, though.  :)
I'd definitely encourage you to try out the Hypershine Lip Glosses if you haven't already!  I think they are my favorite.  And, if you like an almost metallic shine, I would recommend the Super Glossy Lip Shines.  



0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP