Powered by Blogger.

NOTD: Nude Shimmer

Sunday, May 30, 2010

This is actually my "Nail of the Week", as I've been wearing it since Tuesday (Well the shimmer came Friday, but you get the idea).
It is a combination of Wet 'n' Wild Private Viewing and Pure Ice Nasty Girl; I love it!


I picked up Private Viewing (left) after Maquilagem Masstige gave it such a good review.  It looked like my perfect "mannequin hand" shade, so I decided I had to have it.  Wouldn't you know, it matches my skin almost perfectly!  Normally I hate nude polishes but this one was a pleasant surprise.  Anyway, Maquilagem Masstige was right about the lasting power- I'm going on 6 days of wear, and no chips, just slight tip wear.  You can see in these pictures how great it still looks.
I added the Pure Ice in Nasty Girl on Friday.  Nasty Girl is a light, super sheer pink shimmer.  It gives off hardly any color, mainly just shimmer, which I love.  It's a great topper to my favorite nail polishes.  I had the idea on Friday to add it to my manicure of Private Viewing.


The result-



It makes the nude polish more exciting for me.  (PS: see how even after 6 days there are no chips?  And I'm not super cautious when it comes to maintaining my manicures, either.)

Anyway, both of these cost $1.99- Pure Ice is sold at Walmart only (I think?).
Thanks for reading!




0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP