Powered by Blogger.

L'oreal USA Consumer Testing Panel (got a great free product)

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I like to sign up for company panels.  One reason is because I like to feel like I can put my opinion on  new product, I like to keep up to date on the up and coming, and of course the chance to try free products. 
One panel that I've been a member of is the L'Oreal USA Consumer Testing Panel.  I don't get many surveys from them.  I do complete the ones I get.  I think I've received 1 or 2 products to try but nothing major. 

Today though, I got home from work and found a small package in the mail for me.  I opened it up and found a jar of facial cream and a letter explaining that for every 5 informational surveys you complete with them they send you 1 free luxury brand product for free as a thank you.  I was not aware of this and the product was a generous size.  It was "Kiehl's Cryste Marine Firming Cream"  I was not familiar with the brand so I did a little research.  I found out after searching a few sites that the size jar I received (50 mL or 1.7 oz)  sells for $48 and is found at places like Nordstrom:  Kiehl's Cryste Marine Firming Cream at Nordstrom
Amazon also has it:  Kiehl's Cryste Marine Firming Cream 50 mL at Amazon

So wow, It's worth being a part of the panel



https://consumertesting.lorealusa.com/survey88.asp

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP