Powered by Blogger.

Goodies From The (Twin) Cities (Pic Heavy)

Monday, June 21, 2010

Phew, I'm finally home.  It feels nice to be back in my own territory, even though I so much enjoyed seeing relatives and shopping.  But today I want to get right to the point and show you everything I purchased!  I didn't get any makeup, I should mention, but I'm actually quite proud of myself for that.  I need to hit pan on some favorites before buying more.  :)

First is what I'm most excited about, my new purse from ALDO:

This picture really doesn't do it justice, but you get the idea.  It has gold hardware that is kind of hard to tell from this, and I just couldn't find a good angle that captured it quite right.  Anyway it was $48 but I had a $25 Visa giftcard, so after tax I only paid $26.  
(The scarf didn't come with the bag- I got that on my trip too, from Wet Seal for $3!)
I love the inside:
It has two large compartments separated by a zippered pouch in the middle, and then on either side of the lining there are pockets.  This bag is seriously huge, but I just love it!  I threw my cardigan in there yesterday while shopping and you couldn't even tell. 
OK, next up is all clothes/accessories.
Nordstrom Rack:

Like I mentioned yesterday, this was my 2nd time going to a Nordstrom Rack.  The first one I went to I had reeeally wanted to find a pair of cool jeans, but it didn't end up happening.  This time it did!  Well, they're not that cool or anything, but still what I've been wanting.  They are by a brand called Vigoss and they are "straight" leg jeans.  Super super soft, and they have some rips in the knees, but my favorite part is the back pockets.  I love all the little details in them!  I got these on sale for $29; they were originally like $54.
Heritage 1981, Forever 21, and Wet Seal:
These pants I got from Heritage 1981, a sub-brand of Forever 21.  They're those wide-legged, really lightweight linen pants that are perfect for summer.  I don't have any others so I was happy to find these!  They were $22, I think (Sorry about not being exact with the prices, I already cut off the price tags and I just don't feel like looking for my receipts right now, lol :).

Top & Cardigan from Heritage 1981, Scarf from Wet Seal
I realized when I was buying the three clothing items from H1981 that they made a great outfit, lol!  Yes, I wore them all together the next day.  :)  The blue top was about $22, and the cardigan was $24.
This scarf, along with the one tied to my bag, were both $3 at Wet Seal.  Seriously, if you live by a Wet Seal you have to take advantage of this sale!  They have some really cute scarves.  This one pictured here is my favorite of the two, because it's colorful floral with cute little gold leaves hanging off the fringe.  A girl working at Forever 21 was like, "Oh, your scarf is so... unique?  It has jewelry on it!"  Haha.

This is an empire-waisted dress with low-cut sleeves that I got from Forever 21.  It hits a few inches above my knees, and ties in the back.  I love it, although I wear it with a tank top underneath because the top goes down farther than I'd like.  
Not pictured is another top I got, which I'm wearing right now; it's similar in style to the blue one but it's a pale peach-pink.
Accessories: For Love 21 and Claire's
  
The rose necklace I got from Forever 21's accessory store, For Love 21, for $4.80.  The long beaded necklace is from the clearance tower at Claire's, which was like $2.75 after the price reduction.  I love these, and so did my baby cousin, too!  She kept playing with them when I held her.

Guys, I still can't believe I got this much.  Just knowing how much I spent is nearly killing me, but I am truly happy with every single thing.  I've worn everything on my trip so far, and my purse is being so well taken care of.  Haha.  Oh, I just remembered that I did also buy a purse-sized lotion from Victoria's Secret- the Honeysuckle & White Patchouli kind- and it was $1.75.  Gosh, I'm such a sucker for great deals!  Especially when it brings the price down to under $5.  Anyway, thanks for reading- I was really excited to share with you the goodies I found!
More on my adventures at CVS another time.  :)



0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP