Powered by Blogger.

Question: Foundation/Tinted Moisturizer

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

What is a good, light drugstore foundation?
Preferably under $10.  I really don't like wearing foundation like I mentioned in my previous post, but I need more coverage since I'm suffering from some acne scarring.  If you have recommendations of good tinted moisturizers that aren't super super sheer, I'd love to hear those too!
I really want to try:
Wet 'n' Wild Intuitive Blend Shade-Adjusting Foundation/Primer (Or WnW Ultimate Sheer Tinted Moisturizer- I heard it's a thicker TM),
Revlon Colorstay Active Foundation, 
Jane Sheer Skin Perfecting Foundation (Or Jane Nearly Foundation Tinted Moisturizer- I read it's good for those of us with pinker undertones),
Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Foundation (Or Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer),

Thanks for your input, all.  :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP