Powered by Blogger.

Hair color....and tip on how to lighten it if it comes out too dark!

Monday, June 14, 2010

I've gotten so many questions on my new hair color and a lot of you wanted to know which color I used.
I used L'Oreal Healthy Look 28 Day Color in Darkest Brown Espresso.


When I first colored I thought I made the biggest mistake. It was almost black and it was a shock to my face. Lili (@LMissObsessive http://www.littlemissobsessive.com/ ) is a hairstylist and told me to run out and get Pert shampoo right away (if you don't have Pert in your country Head and Shoulders or a stronger shampoo with detergent will do). It's best to do this within the first 24 hours. She told me to wash my hair 3-5 times for 5 minutes at a time scrubbing really good and the color should lift a bit. Deep condition GOOD afterwards. My hair has lightened up and I'm more comfortable with it now that it's not so dark.

So, if you have a hair blunder like I did and it comes out too dark.... get to washing! :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP