Powered by Blogger.

My 2nd Online Order From E.L.F.!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

I've been so anxiously awaiting this order from E.L.F., mainly because I got a lot of things I've been wanting to try (And I didn't spend much!).  I got the 10 free mineral eyeshadows which is the main reason my package is bigger this time around.
Most of the things I'm really happy with.  I can't complain about ordering online, either- although I've read many horror stories of people having problems with their shipping/getting orders wrong, I've had great experiences both times.  Typically my package gets to me two days before FedEx's tracking page says it's supposed to (This time it said to expect it June 4th, and it came June 2nd).  All my items have been in the package, and E.L.F. has never had to refund my money for being out of stock.

Onto my haul!

Mineral Eyeshadows:
Socialite, Royal

Wild, Confident

Elegant, Caffeinated

Natural, Sweet (Soo pretty!  It's pink with light gold, I'm excited to try this)

Earthy, Trendy

Studio Cream Eyeliner in Midnight (Sorry it's blurry!)

Studio Eye Transformer (I didn't realize these were powders- I was thinking they would be cream?)

Professional line All Over Cover Stick in Light Beige (I should have ordered more of this!), Natural Radiance Blusher in Shy, Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 in Light Beige

Studio Concealer brush and Powder brush

Nail polishes in Dark Navy and Innocent
I know this is an awful picture, but stay tuned.  I will be doing a separate post of all the nail polishes I got- not pictured are Moonlight, Mint Cream, and Smoky Brown.

I'll be reviewing some of these separately after I try them all out.  Any you'd like to see first?  

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP