Powered by Blogger.

Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last Lip Color

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Good morning!  Today I'm going to talk a little about the Wet 'n' Wild Mega Lash lipsticks (Which is rare for me, being one who's not a fan of lipstick).  For $2.99, these are pretty nice.  They stay on for a long time (I get a good several hours of wear, despite smooshing my lips together frequently), are incredibly pigmented, and are pretty moisturizing despite being a long-wear lipstick.  I'm not surprised at the buzz they've been given by other beauty bloggers.
I purchased one in Wine Room awhile ago, but last night I got Bare It All:


Bare It All is a nice, light brown color with more peach than pink undertones.  I thought it would be a nice nude shade for me, but it ended up looking a little too muddy on my lips.  However, I later remembered my Victoria's Secret lip lacquer in True, which is a light brown with sheen.

Perfect!  These will look gorgeous layered, and I think I'll be able to pull it off one or two times despite it being so brown.
Anyway, on to my next color, Wine Room.


Wine Room is a gorgeous medium-leaning-dark shade of berry.  It's not muted at all, and on my lips it looks like my "flattering" shade of red.  I really like it- although I'm not a big red lipstick girl, this is my go-to color when I'm going somewhere fancier and want to do a more vivid lip.

The packaging isn't tops, and I've read that people have had problems with the base of the lipstick breaking off.  I also don't like how you can't screw the lipstick all the way down in to the tube.  However, at their low price, I don't find this to be that be of a deal.

Overall, I highly recommend these lipsticks.  If you can get past the so-so packaging, if you love a long-lasting, inexpensive lipstick, I think you'd love these!


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP