Powered by Blogger.

Campbells Spaghetti O's recall

Thursday, June 17, 2010

I JUST bought Spaghetti O's for my boys today and find this news headline: National Story Campbell Soup recalls 15 million Products

Yea so I was like "not again" (I got caught in the McDonald's glass recall too).

The gist of the article is:    products involved are: SpaghettiOs with Meatballs in 14.75-ounce cans; SpaghettiOs A to Z with Meatballs in 14.75-ounce cans, and SpaghettiOs Fun Shapes with Meatballs (Cars) in 14.75-ounce cans.

"The recall concerns products manufactured between December 2008 and June 2010."

Look for plant code: EST4K has Use by  dates of between June 2010 to Dec 2011

If you have  product that's affected you are to return them to where you purchased them from for a refund or exchange.

They are recalling due to "possible under processing" 

Just checked my cans.  I'm good.  Mind don't fall into the plant or use by dates. Might want to check yours.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP