Powered by Blogger.

NOTD: More Nudeness

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

It's funny how intrigued I've gotten by nude nail polish.  Ever since wearing Wet 'n' Wild Private Viewing, the one I declared my "mannequin hand" shade, I've wanted more and more.  This is another one of my E.L.F. nail polishes in a color called Innocence.  It's one of their new ones.

It's a light beige color, but it has some gray undertones as well as yellow.  I think you can see it better in this picture:


It's borderline muddy in my opinion, but it's a different color- something I don't have in my little nail polish collection.  It's actually only my third (I think?) nude-ish shade.  
This was three pretty heavy coats, and the sheer-ness is my only real complaint about it other than the so-so lasting time (As with most E.L.F. nail polishes.  I got my Mint Cream to last a good 3-4 days without chipping, but that was only with a good layer of my Sally Hansen 4-in-1 nail treatment on top).  I wish the color was more opaque.  I have to remember that it was only $1, though, so I can't be too hard on it!

Are you sporting any nude nail polishes right now?  Care to share some with me?  I'd love to hear your favorites!


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP