Powered by Blogger.

Bath & Body Works Sale

Friday, June 11, 2010

B&BW started their semi-annual sale today!  So exciting!  Haha.  Since I work at the mall, of course I had to stop over there after my shift.  They have all of their Signature Collection body lotions for $4, and then their Classics body care for $5, to mention a few.  They also have tables with 50% off bins, along with a few that are 75% off.  Then there's a big table that has the travel-sized body care, some lip products, and home fragrance accessories 5/$15 or 7/$20.  Those are the main sales I saw, but there are other small tables that had little deals, at least in the store I went to.
I got some goodies for a great, great price.

(Victoria's Secret PINK Fresh & Clean lotion, Sweet Pea Forever triple moisture cream, Forever Sunshine 2oz lotion, Twilight Woods 2oz lotion)

Everything except the Forever Sunshine lotion was on a 75% off table.  The Twilight Woods was only $.87!  There was no way I was passing that one up.  The Fresh & Clean and Sweet Pea Forever both came to $3.00 after the discount.  The Forever Sunshine is B&BW's new scent that launches in July, so they were just sitting up by the cash registers.  It was $1.00.  Speaking of which, I'm really excited to get a full sized lotion of this.  
They gave me a "Free full sized body care product with $10 purchase" coupon in my bag today, which starts July 6, so I want to pick up one of the Forever Sunshines.  I like the smell so far!  I'll have to take a closer look at what's in it.  Edit- The website says it has notes of "golden apricot, pink peonies and a hint of praline".  (Source: http://bathandbodyworks.com)


I was really excited to see the PINK lotion on sale, as I work at Victoria's Secret and we never have those on sale.  Even at our semi-annual sales- at least the one back in January.  Fresh & Clean isn't my favorite, but for $3.00 I'll take it.
I totally would have spent more had I more money to blow.  Like the table that was 5/$15 had a ton of those C.O. Bigelow and Liplicious lip glosses, which were really hard to pass up.

My total was only $7.87 before tax; how great is that?

Have any of you hauled anything from Bath & Body Works' semi-annual sale?  Do share!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP