Powered by Blogger.

Trip to Target: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Happy Saturday, everyone!  I'm so excited that I have the entire weekend off from work (Without requesting it), which is an extreme rarity working in retail.  My mom is currently out of town on vacation with my sister, so my dad and I are fending for ourselves for awhile.  Obviously we thought of going to Target today in our spare time; what else do people do with themselves?  ;)

So.  The only exposure I've had to Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind Eraser treatment makeup- I could abbreviate/shorten that, I suppose- is through my mom.  This was shown in an article she had clipped from one of her magazines about good anti-aging foundations awhile back, and so she bought it.  I was so darn curious about it that I tried a little out on my cheek soon after (I know that's probably not the most sanitary thing to do with this applicator, but she's my mother).
Anyway, I thought it was pretty cool.  Today while in Target, I decided to give it a shot.  I bought it in the color 130 
Buff Beige.

I'm not going to do a full review of it until I give it a good few days of testing out (On my entire face, all day).  I will tell you that it looks promising: it contains SPF 18, Goji Berry extracts and Collagen, which I suppose is the anti-aging part.  Side note:  I didn't buy this for the anti-aging part.  My main draw to it was the coolness-factor and how light-feeling I've heard it is (See Recessionista's review of it here!).

The applicator sure is cool!  And my first impressions of this product are really good.  I promise I'll update you on how I like it after I've thoroughly tested it, though.

(PS- This is totally random, but it just made my day a lot better: I went to the Coinstar at Walmart earlier and made $18!  Haha.  Do you guys ever do that?  I know I save up all my change in my car and my room and make pretty frequent trips out there.)


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP